INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
- We gather the information you provide, when you create an account with Vokob, place an order on the internet, or connect with one of our departments.
- We would ask for personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address when you fill out forms on our Platform.
- Once you’ve provided us with your data and signed up for our services, you’ll be issued a unique ‘Vokob ID’ is no longer anonymous to us.
- Vokob takes precautions to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure, or alteration of your personal information.
- When personal information is no longer needed, Vokob also takes steps to destroy or permanently de-identify it.
- The types of safeguards we employ depending on the type of data and how it is gathered and stored.
Processing of the data collected
Your privacy matters to us. Vokob may use the information we have about you in the following ways:-
- To send you information, products, or services that you have requested and for which you have given your permission to be contacted.
- To manage any online account you may have with us and to keep our records up to date.
- To provide you with location-based services including marketing, search results, and other customized information depending on your location.
- To fulfill our duties arising from any contracts you and another company using our Platform or between you and us have engaged into.
- To improve our Services and provide a better, more personalized service to you.
- To make sure that material from our Platform is presented in the best possible way for you and the device you’re using to access it.
- To manage and execute our reward programs, as well as to execute your incentive requests.
PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
- Our business relies heavily on information about our customers. www.vokob.com treats all information it collects as fully confidential, and it will not share, rent, sell, or reveal any of your personally identifiable information with any of it to other parties.
- Personal information could also be disclosed to enforce our policies, react to claims that a posting or other content violates the rights of someone else, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
- Personal information may be shared with corporate affiliates that assist us in detecting or preventingpotentially criminal conduct and provide joint services. Vokob may be obliged to share users’ personal information with government or law enforcement agencies, as well as our regulators, from time to time, but we will only do so with proper authority.
WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
- We are committed to keeping the information you offer us confidential, and we will take all procedures for protecting your personal information.
- Vokob safeguards your information from unauthorized access, change, disclosure, or destruction.
- To prevent unwanted access, our electronic information systems are password-protected.
- We’ve put in place security procedures to protect personal information against loss, misuse, and alteration while it’s in our possession.
- Our employees are trained and mandated to keep your personal information private
- We may send you periodic e-mail reminders of our terms and conditions, but you should always visit our Platform for the most up-to-date information.
- Vokob has suitable physical, technical, and managerial safeguards in place to secure the information under our control against loss, abuse, and modification.
- We keep your password safe and the devices you use to access our Services against unwanted access.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password.
- Despite our best efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information,transmissions via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
Get access to your personally identifiable Information
- By navigating to your profile, you can edit, correct, or delete the essential information.
- The payment settings include credit card information.
- Information on recent orders that are up-to-date
- Notification settings for e-mail.
- You may share your thoughts and comments by filling out the feedback form in the Contact Us section.
- If you no longer wish to receive notifications from us, please email us to let us know.
Feel free to contact us
If you have any questions or issues concerning your information on the Platform, please contact us at www.vokob.com with a detailed description, and we will do our best to resolve them